"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

22 July 2010

so i enlisted in the tumblr army. (aka signed up for a blog on tumblr). However, i'm attached to Blogger. First of all, it rhymes with Frogger.
Second of all, i mean...Blogger is like..a part of me. It's like peanut butter. If I were to go without it, or switch to a different spread, like Nutella, it would be just bad. I would forever be longing for the peanutty taste of peanut butter. And nothing would satisfy that craving, except for the peanut butter. Hence, why I write now.
I think I'm going crazy. I got back from Brasil and now feel crazy constantly. Nothing makes sense to me. Why are people driving so slow? And why do they not weave in and out of traffic? Why can't I walk in the road? Why can't I order a cheese and chicken bun for breakfast? All of these things perplex me. They say America's like land of progress and fast pace but like, everyone's slow here. And for heaven's sake..I'M slow. If I think everyone else is slow, there must be something going on...

Anyway, rumeniscings (yes, invented the word, so sue me.) semi-complete. Haven't done art in quite awhile. Feel rather unmotivated. Thoroughly enjoying the library. As always. And the gourmet helado. Okay, SO, just loving information. Loving it. LOVING. IT.
Information flows are fantastic. I want to learn about random things. Don't take this the wrong way, but I want to learn about Joseph Stalin. His motivations. Mostly because they discuss Chairman Mao and Stalin's relationship in the book I'm reading right now. But seriously. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm about to start an oral exam. That's why I'm jumpy and babbling. :)

okay bye!