"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

08 July 2011

boulder post 2

Since arriving in Boulder I've been a crab. I've been completely ungrateful about this lovely trip I'm on and instead have been occupying my mind with the worries of gosh knows what, giving in to nervousness about uncertainty and not appreciating what's right in front of me. Tomorrow this changes. There is no way this is okay with me. I need to engross myself in the stories of others. The lives of others. In fact, I am going to go ahead and banish all other thoughts out of my mind besides getting into the stories of others.

Time to read. Time to learn. Time to give up everything I thought I was and everything that I think everyone needs. Time to just exist.